Sign the pledge
By signing the pledge using the form below, I agree to the following:
I am signing on behalf of my organisation and am authorised to do so. Only one person per organisation please.
As an organisation, we are committed to working to meet the core standards set out below:
1. Produce, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan
2. Develop mental health awareness among employees
3. Encourage open conversations about mental health and the support available when employees are struggling
4. Provide employees with good working conditions and ensure they have a healthy work-life balance and opportunities for development
5. Promote effective people management through line managers and supervisors
6. Routinely monitor employee mental health and wellbeing
I understand that the cost per UK organisation is £100 for 12 months which is payable to complete the pledge.
My organisation will be listed on the Workplace Mental Wealth website as a pledge signatory (please let us know if you prefer not to be listed).
And now for the small print. we know it's dull but....
Payment of the annual fee means my organisation can use The Good Work Pledge logo internally and externally for 12 months from date of receipt.
There is an annual renewal to keep using the logo. If we decide not to renew, we commit to remove the logo from company materials including all digital platforms within one month of expiration. I understand that continued use of the logo past this date may incur fees.
I will receive The Good Work Pledge documents and logo(s) by email once my payment is confirmed - please allow a week.
I am happy to be contacted by Workplace Mental Wealth in relation to the pledge.
Workplace Mental Health may contact me about taking part in research related to workplace mental health.
Workplace Mental Wealth won't bombard you with emails or share your details with third parties.